Right of withdrawal
For reasons of better readability, the generic masculine is used in the following. Female and other gender identities are expressly meant insofar as this is necessary for the statement.
- You have the right to revoke the contract for the purchase of products from the Sunshine Smile GmbH online shop without giving reasons. The cancellation period is 14 (fourteen) days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods. In the case of recurring deliveries, the moment of taking possession of the first goods is decisive. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient to send the communication regarding the exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from the contract. This must be done by means of a clear declaration by post to Sunshine Smile GmbH, Windscheidstraße 18, 10627 Berlin or by email to email@example.com. You can use the attached model cancellation form for this, but it is not mandatory.
In the event of a revocation, you are obliged to return the goods or goods to the SunshineSmile GmbH to send back. This deadline is met if you send the goods or goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. Upon receipt of the item(s), we will refund any payment we have received from you, including any delivery charges (except for additional charges resulting from you choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have chosen) immediately, but no later than after 14 (fourteen) days. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you. Under no circumstances will you be charged for this repayment.
- The direct costs of the return are to be borne by the "user".
- You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods or goods if this loss in value is due to the handling of the goods or goods that is not necessary to establish the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
Example cancellation form:
You can use the following sample cancellation form to cancel the contract:
If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back by post to: Sunshine Smile GmbH, Windscheidstraße 18, 10627 Berlin, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 030-555747599
"I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
— Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
— Name of consumer(s)
— Address of consumer(s)
— Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notification is on paper)
(*) Please cross out what is not applicable.
After receipt of the revocation, SunshineSmile will confirm receipt of the revocation to the e-mail address you provided during registration.
- No right of withdrawal if the seal is opened (§ 312g Para. 2 No.3 BGB): The right of cancellation does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal was removed after delivery
In particular, you will receive the following goods sealed:
- tooth rails
Removing the seal from the aforementioned components excludes the right of cancellation.
There is no right of withdrawal with regard to the purchase of the splints that are individually made for you, since these are not prefabricated goods that are clearly tailored to your personal needs (cf. § 312g Para. 2 No. 1 BGB). The order of the individual tooth splints is therefore expressly excluded from the right of withdrawal.